February 11, 2013

not my usual monday / daily inspirations


hello loves! So today wasn't my usual Monday. I should have gone into work to start on a new project, but I woke up with an extremely soar throat and an achy feeling throughout my body. I laid in bed all day, and usually that would be something I would enjoy. However a few hours later after I took some medicine and I felt a million times better and now I am full of energy and I couldn't stand to lay down any longer.  I am actually feeling pretty happy and very creative. I was thinking of making a collage. Opening up this blog was one of the best decisions I've made in a while because it opened up so many other things up as well. Like my desire to create, and my creativity level alone is extremely high. It makes me went to better myself and do more things, and live a little more. I want to taste life. I want to have more experiences so I can share them with the world on here. I want to travel and see things and meet people. I want to feel things I've never felt. I think 2013 is going to change everyone for the better, I think everyone finally sick of the bullshit. This IS my year, I can feel it in my bones. I ended up spending the rest of the day looking though magazines, going though all of my old ideas, and drank peppermint tea.  I also watched White Oleander, which is always so amazing. It's such a beautiful film. I have some great ideas for the blog, I can't wait to share them with you!  I have been discovering lots of other blogs lately, I am in the process of making a "favorites" section. Hope everyone has a great week!









xoxo


pretty things





Today's Playlist

1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same thing last week and thought I had tonsillitis! eek! xx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete